People who exceed the upper centiles of usual height and weight range often struggle to find the right thing for them. From plus-size clothing to plus-size vehicles, the task to get one thing that fits them is next to impossible. However, when it comes to finding a bike for heavy, tall riders; knowing the important features can make the search a really easy task.
Important Aspects of a Bicycle
It is important for bicycles for 300 lbs man or more to have certain features in order to render maximum comfort and safety while riding. Such features include
- A strong frame that has the ability to withstand the heavier weight. Furthermore, it is also recommended to pick a bike with a suitable sized frame in order to accommodate the person comfortably.
- Strong brakes to ensure that both the rider and the bicycle itself has the capability to stop both in smooth and sudden cases to avoid any incidence.
- Strong tyres; preferably those with a relatively higher thread count and powerful inner tube that is less prone to damage both to the vehicle and the person.
- The saddle should be wider in the rear rather than being broad in the middle in order to avoid any chance of chafing.
- The handlebars might not seem like a viable feature but it is crucial to have one with the right width and distance so that proper posture is obtained while riding the bike.
Electric Bike For Tall And Heavy Riders
For tall riders and particularly those that exceed a height of 6’2”, there are not many options available in the market to have a time of their lives while riding except with Zize Bikes. The bike Time of Your Life 2.0 E-Bike lives true to its name and exhibits all the necessary features required to render an exhilarating experience to a tall rider. However, it is equally important to remember that this bike not only caters those who exceed the conventional height range, but also those who do not match the weight scale expected by the society as it rightfully built for people who are tall or heavy or even both.