If you’re looking to get a breast enlargement surgery for cosmetic reasons, you’ll benefit a lot from preparing well in advance.
Below mentioned are some points which will help you get prepared for a breast surgery London.
When you’re well organized for the breast enlargement surgery, you’ll be able to prepare well for the surgery, and take good care of yourself afterwards.
Here are a few points to take care of before the surgery.
- Ask someone to drive you to and from the surgery location, and also ask them to stay with you for at least 24 hours after the surgery.
- If you have young children, prepare for their proper care while you’re in the recovery phase after the operation. Help from someone else will help you relax and focus on your recovery.
- If there are things you’ll need easy access to after the surgery, place them in an easy to reach location.
- Stock up on healthy and easy to prepare meals and snacks. You should also stop drinking alcohol a few days prior to the surgery.
- You’ll also be asked by the surgeon to stop smoking for at least before and after two weeks of the operation to reduce the chances of chest infections and scarring.
- Do not do high intensity exercise for a few days before the procedure.
- Consult with your surgeon and buy an appropriate post-operative bra fro maximum comfort after the operation.
- Tell your surgeon about all the medications you take.
- You can take a shower a night before the procedure if you want to, as it’ll be difficult to take shower for a few days after the operation.
This is how you can properly plan for a breast enlargement surgery. You can consult your surgeon for even more tips.